Compare and save money on club and charity Insurance quotes now
Quick Form to Complete
Compare UK Insurance Providers
Click below for a quote
What is Club Liability And Charity Liability Insurance?
Public Liability insurance provides cover against claims made either from the public or clients who have suffered from an accident or injury as a result of your company or business.
If a client or a member of the public is injured as a result of your business they could put a legal claim in which could cost you thousands of pounds sometimes leading into millions. It is very important to make sure your business is legally covered. The last thing you need is to put your business and livelihood on the line.
This could cost you loss of earnings and potentially close your business down.
A client could claim compensation from you, Their loss of earnings and future damages
What types of businesses need Club Insurance And Charity insurance cover?
- Community or neighbourhood group Insurance
- Activity centre/camping facility Insurance
- Animal welfare Insurance
- Arts Insurance
- Baby and toddler group Insurance
- Charity Insurance
- Children/youth club or society Insurance
- Community and/or hospital radio Insurance
- Community or village hall Insurance
- Counselling, advocacy, outreach, rehabilitation, well being, faith or support group Insurance
- Education or training group Insurance
- Environmental/conservation group Insurance
- Heritage group which does not undertake building and/or construction work Insurance
- Hobbies and interests group Insurance
- Sports Clubs Insurance
Basically any business that comes in contact with the general public or clients.
What information do I need to provide for insurance?
- How Many Employees
- How Many volunteers
- Gross Annual Income
What types of cover can I get?
- Buildings Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Contents Cover
- Volunteer and Staff Liability Insurance