Compare and save money on Domiciliary Care Insurance quotes now
Quick Form to Complete
Compare UK Insurance Providers
Click below for a quote or call us on 01892 234461
What is Domiciliary Care Insurance?
Domiciliary Care Insurance is for Care Homes, Care Agencies, Small Care Businesses, Nurses, Employed and Self-Employed Carers. No matter your Profession if you work with the general public for any care or home help make sure you have yourself covered.
What do I need to make sure I have with my insurance?
- Personal and Public liability: This is how much you want to legally cover yourself for if something happens to you, Your Employee or the Person you are caring for.
- Employer Indemnity is the same as Personal and Public liability, it is there to cover your employees.
see further below fore more examples of what’s covered.
Some Tasks that you may undertake are vital roles within Domiciliary care which we insure for.
- Night Nurse or Care
- Carer Respite
- Household Duties
- General Cleaning
- Responsible or running of a care home
- General Nursing
- Anyone Who is involved in any care aspect.
These are just some of the basics there are so many more types of Domiciliary care we cover.
Some Specific Types of Insurance that would need to be looked at.
- Abuse Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Contents Cover
- Director and Officers Liability
- Motor Insurance
- Loss Of Registration
- Medical Malpractice
- Public Liability
- Personal Accident
- Employers Liability
It is strongly advisable to speak to one of our specialists to make sure you are insuring your business right, Its Free.
Other insurance products you may want to consider
- Public Liability Insurance – Working on customer vehicles means that liability claims are a real possibility; this cover can protect you from them.
- Employer’s Liability Insurance – In addition to claims from the public, you also need to consider claims from your own employees due to injury or worse during work.
- Legal Expenses – If you choose to fight a liability claim in court then the legal expenses can soon add up. Having them covered by your policy will ensure you are able to fight the claim without being out of pocket.
- Breakdown Cover – Breakdown cover is always a good idea when you work in the motor trade, especially if you frequently transport customer vehicles over long distances.