Compare and save money on Pet Insurance quotes now
Quick Form to Complete
Compare UK Insurance Providers
Click the button below for an instant quote
- Compare Pet Insurance Today
- What does pet insurance cover?
- What does pet insurance include?
- What does pet insurance not include?
- What types of pet insurance can I get?
- How much could lifetime pet insurance cost?
Compare Pet Insurance Today
Let’s compare pet insurance to make sure you can pay your pets vets bills for your loved animals. Find out today about the different types of pet insurance for your Cat, Dog and Rabbit.
What Does Pet insurance cover?
Pet insurance is there to help cover the costs of vets bills if you pet becomes ill or gets injured. The costs of Vet bills can lead into the £1000s and for as little as £5 per month you can protect your pet and your bank account.
Pet insurance policies do vary so its important to decide what is right for you.
Here are some examples of what can be included.
- Vet Fees
- Third party liability
- Kennel and cattery fees
- Medical Treatment cover
- Advertising costs and rewards
What is not included in pet insurance?
- Routine Check ups
- Preventative Treatment
- Pre-existing conditions
- Behaviour problems
What types of pet insurance can I get?
- Time Limited – Covers typically for 12 months to cover accidents or short term problems
- Accidental only cover – covers your pet encase of an accident and is generally the cheapest form of insurance
- Per condition – Covers per condition and allocates a fixed sum of money to treat each problem.
- Lifetime – The more expensive and comprehensive insurance. This is designed to cover your pet over the course of its life.
How much could lifetime pet insurance cost?
You should consider the cost of an unexpected vet bill when owning any pet. Imagine if your pet started to develop a chronic condition which needs vet intervention? Could you afford the end bill that comes with this? With pet insurance, you are covered and no need to worry, it’s straight forward to find online quotes.
According to a Money Advice Service *blog (2018), a lifetime pet insurance policy can very pet to pet with some being cheaper (and more expensive than others). It mentions an average cost of £472 a year for a dogs and £285 for cats.
Get a Quote today from our insurance specialists who can help you decide what insurance is best for you. Insure right and insure with Try Compare!
* Information from the Money Advice Service