Compare Home Insurance Online
Quick Form to Complete
Instant Prices Online
Compare From Over 40 Providers
Click below for a quote
What is Home insurance and do I need it?
There are two forms of Home insurance, The first being the fabrication of the property this would include fixtures and fittings to the building so, in other words, the bricks and mortar. Some insurance companies will cover for accidents when you are away from your home as well as when at home. Legal Services can also be an additional option.
The second part of Property Insurance is the Contents. This would cover Loss or Damage to your contents, New for old replacements if your contents get damaged or destroyed or Stolen, Personal Money being stolen even outbuildings and the garden will be covered.
Property Insurance isn’t just for homeowners. Tenants can also purchase Home insurance for their contents.
You can get Home insurance for all types of buildings
- House Insurance
- Flat Insurance
- Apartment Insurance
- Bungalow Insurance
- Detached Insurance
- Semi Detached Insurance
- Terrace Insurance
- End Terrace Insurance
What does a home insurance policy cover?
- Malicious Damage
- Fire, lightning, earthquake, explosion
- Subsidence, Landslip or heave
- Storms and floods
- Impact from an aircraft, vehicle, or animal
- Breakage of TV, radio, or satellite receivers
- Oil leaks from heating systems
- Falling trees or tree branches
- Leaking water tanks and pipes
- Theft of property, or damage caused by attempted theft
Most Policies wont cover things such as general war and tear or the costs of maintenance.
How do I compare home insurance?
Comparing Home Insurance could not be easier. Simply fill out our online form and at the end you will be provided with all our UK insurance providers prices. You simply click and buy online.
a few questions that may be asked.
- How Many rooms does the property have
- Roughly when was the property built
- What’s the Roof made of
- How flat is the roof
- What is the estimated value of the property
Ways of Saving money with Home insurance
- Do not over-insure yourself. You only need to cover up to the maximum house value or mortgage value
- Pay Annually for your Property Insurance this can save up to 10% which is more than the banks currently give.
- Apply for a Voluntary Excess
- Have good security
- Compare with us so we can give you a choice of providers to pick from.
- Buy your home and contents together as this will save money.