Compare Unoccupied Insurance

Compare and save money on Unoccupied Property Insurance quotes now

Quick Form to Complete
Compare UK Insurance Providers
Save Money

Click below for a quote

Insurance for your Unoccupied Property.

Whether you are a homeowner or you have offices or buildings Unoccupied. Try Compare can help provide the cheapest prices on the market.

Do I need unoccupied property insurance?

You may need unoccupied property insurance if your property is going to be unoccupied for a period of 30 days or more

What do Insurers Class as an Unoccupied property? Here are some examples

  • You own the property as a holiday home
  • The Property may be up for sale and you have moved into a new property in the meantime.
  • You could be having the property decorated or renovated for a long period of time and you have moved out.
  • The property Could be inherited.
  • You have moved office buildings and selling the current building
  • You have just bought a new office building or renting one out but there is a long period of time where its Unoccupied.
  • You may have a warehouse which is Unoccupied.

Why doesn’t buildings and contents insurance cover my unoccupied home?

Most providers will not insure or may reduce cover for properties that are left unoccupied for more than 30 days at a time.

How would I value how much I need to insure for?

You need to take into account not only the cost of building work for the property but also outbuildings, Outside Walls all household goods and personal property.

Can my Unoccupied property be insured today?

Yes our insurance providers can insure you today if needs be.