Compare DG10 Drivers Insurance
Guaranteed Cheapest Prices
Any conviction accepted
Leading specialist insurance providers
We compare vehicle insurance for customers in unique circumstances.
Click below for a quote or call us on 01323 308130
DG10 Drivers Insurance
A drug-driving conviction can make it difficult to get insurance but this ends here with Try Compare. Try Compare using our specialist panel of convicted drivers insurance providers to find your quotes if you have a DG10 insurance endorsement on your driver’s licence.
Why Try Compare Drug Drivers Insurance?
We specialise in getting you insurance whether you have been banned for drug driving and have a record on your licence.
There are different types of Drug driving convictions below are some of the most common conviction codes. Try Compare can help get you convicted drivers insurance cover for all of these conviction types.
|DG10||Driving or attempting to drive with drug level above the specified limit|
|DR80||Driving or attempting to drive when unfit through drugs|
|DG60||Causing death by careless driving with drug level above the limit|
|DG40||In charge of a vehicle while drug level above specified limit|
|DG90||In charge of a vehicle when unfit through drugs|
The above convictions hold minimum points from 3-11 and may also include a driving ban or disqualification.
What happens if i don’t disclose my driving conviction?
In most circumstances, your insurance policy will be cancelled and you would not be covered in the event of a claim. As a result, this could also affect you getting insurance in the future as you may have a mark against your name on the Insurer’s database. Therefore, you should always make sure that you are upfront and truthful when taking out insurance.
What other convictions are common?
- SP30 – This is the most common and is speeding on a public road.
- SP50 – Is speeding on the Motorway another very common conviction.
- TS10 – Failing to stop or comply with traffic light signals.
- CU80 – Using your phone or handheld device while driving.
- IN10 – Driving without insurance.
- AC10 – Failing to Stop After an Accident.
- BA40 – Causing death by driving while disqualified.
- CD10 – Driving without due care and attention.
- DR10 – Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol level above limit.
- DG10 – Driving under the influence of drugs.
Whichever driving conviction you have, to us we do not judge. We all make mistakes and we are here to help you gain your car insurance. Let’s start by taking a few details down and comparing some convicted driver insurance quotes.