Drug Driving Insurance
Guaranteed Cheapest Prices
DG10 to DG90 Convictions Accepted
Get A Quote In Less Than 30 Seconds
We compare insurance for customers in unique circumstances.
Click below for a quote or call us on 01892 234461
Drug Driving Insurance
What can we do for Drug Drivers?
Drug Driving can make getting insurance rather difficult but this ends here.
We specialise in getting you insurance whether you have been banned for Drug Driving and have a record on your licence.
There are different types of Drug driving convictions below are some of the most common conviction codes. We can insure you for all of these conviction types.
|DG10||Driving or attempting to drive with drug level above the specified limit|
|DR80||Driving or attempting to drive when unfit through drugs|
|DG60||Causing death by careless driving with drug level above the limit|
|DG40||In charge of a vehicle while drug level above specified limit|
|DG90||In charge of a vehicle when unfit through drugs|
All of the above convictions hold minimum points from 3-11 and may also include a driving ban or disqualification.
What happens if i don’t disclose my conviction?
In most circumstances your insurance policy will be cancelled and you would not be covered in the event of a claim.
This could also affect you getting insurance in the future as you may have a mark against your name on the Insurers database. Always make sure that you are upfront and truthful when taking out insurance.
What other convictions are common?
- SP30 – Is the most common and is speeding on a public road.
- SP50 – Is speeding on the Motorway another very common conviction.
- TS10 – Failing to stop or comply with traffic light signals.
- CU80 – Using your phone or handheld device while driving.
- IN10 – Driving without insurance.
- AC10 – Failing to Stop After an Accident.
- BA40 – Causing death by driving while disqualified.
- CD10 – Driving without due care and attention.
- DR10 – Driving or attempting to drive with alcohol level above limit.
- DG10 – Driving under the influence of drugs.
Whatever the conviction to us we do not judge. We all make mistakes and we are here to help you gain your car insurance. Let’s start by taking a few details down and comparing some convicted driver insurance quotes.