Compare and save money on jewellery Insurance quotes now
Quick Form to Complete
Compare UK Insurance Providers
Click below for a quote or call us on 01892 234461
Jewellery insurance is designed to cover specific valuable pieces in the event of loss, theft or accidental damage. If you own high-value pieces these may not be covered on contents insurance or home insurance which is why we advise you to look at getting a quote.
Even with Jewellery insurance there is still a valuables limit which will dictate how much you can claim.
Its always best to get your jewellery valued and then contact your insurance company.
Always check the policy details for exactly whats included.
What does Jewellery insurance cover?
- Wedding rings
- Diamond earrings and rings
- Lost stones from items
- Engagement and diamond rings.
- Valuable stop watches
Some jewellery policies also insure your collectibles such as fine art and antiques.
What is not covered?
- Cosmetic only damage cannot be claimed for. This includes scratches and dents
- If you lose or damage your jewellery outside the UK it won’t be covered.
- Wear and tear
Make sure your getting the right level of cover by checking the value of your jewellery. Try and find out how much a like for like would cost.
How can I keep my jewellery safe?
- Lock your jewellery away in a safe location so its not prone to theft
- Make sure all valuable items are insured
- Make sure you keep all your receipts as these may be required to make a claim
- Take Photos of your valuables
- Never put your jewellery in your hold luggage and make sure it’s in your hand luggage.