Compare and save money on Multi Car Insurance quotes now
Compare Quotes From The UK’s Leading Providers
Any Driver Cover
Have more than one car? Look no further, as we can get you sorted.
Click the button below or call us on 01892 234461
Do you have more than one car that needs to be insured? We can sort that out for you.
Most insurance providers we source allow you to add up to 6 cars and 12 drivers on one policy.
You can add all you cars on at the same time, or if you are purchasing more at a later date you can add these on afterwards.
There are a couple of things that you will need to take into account when setting up a multi car insurance policy.
- All cars must be registered at the same address.
- Most providers have a total NCD meaning that only the main policyholder has a No claims discount attached to it so other drivers will not earn their own discounts.
What types of Car insurance can I have?
This is the best and normally the cheapest level of cover that protects your car and also other road users from damage you cause and others.
Third-party, Fire, and theft
This covers the cost of repairs to other peoples vehicles that you damage or if your car is stolen or damaged by fire.
This is the lowest of cover you can have and is the minimum legal requirement. This will only cover damage caused by yourself to another drivers vehicle
What details will we need from you?
- The Car’s Registration number.
- Make and model of the car.
- The value of the car.
- How your cars are used such as social, commuting or business.
- What miles you will be driving each year estimated.
- Your level of No-Claims Discount (NCD).
- What type of licence you hold and how long you have held it for.
- The number of conviction points you and the other drivers have on your licence’s.
- The number of any fault or non-fault claims of any driver in the past 5 years.
- Finally your personal details including age, address and job title for all drivers.